Monday, September 14, 2009

Charming Dulwich

My internship will be at the Dulwich Picture Gallery about 50 minutes away from where I live. There, I will be working in Development. On Friday (9/11), I went to Dulwich, the town, for my interview. I had a little bit of a trouble getting there. I almost took the wrong overground train thinking the next train is going to be at the same platform as the last one. The interview went well.

After my interview, Sheryl and I walked to a close by park which is directly from the gallery and then we went to the town's village for some food. Dulwich is such a charming little town; it's clean, quiet, and feels suburban. From the exterior, it's quintessentially British. I'm looking forward to starting my internship, not only because the gallery houses mostly old masters, but I think Dulwich will be a nice escape from the loudness, busyness, and crowd of London.


1 comment:

sheryl said...

YUMMMM SO DELICIOUSSSSS