Saturday, August 15, 2009

Summer in DC I

I spend my summer in Washington, D.C. interning at the Corcoran Gallery of Art and College of Art + Design. I did marketing for the Continuing Education department at the College. Some tasks includes writing and revising emails sent to prospective students, analyzing demographic information to find out who and where are our markets, and, for the majority of the time, sitting around, surfing the web, reading engadget.com, failblog.org, and researching stocks for my own benefit.

I brought my Lomography LC-A+ everywhere. By the end of the summer, I had taken seven rolls of film. Sadly, two were blank. :( I must have set them up wrong. That's 48 frames wasted! Good thing Target for not charge me for them.

Here are some shots that I found worthy of sharing...



No comments: