Friday, February 26, 2010

SNOWMAGEDDON!

Alex Lai reporting live from Narnia. After 36 hours, the snow is still coming down furiously. The snow has turned from small pellets that hit you face like pricks of needles to large, soft snowflakes. The snow fall is so heavy that it was enough to cancel classes this morning. Sadly, this only benefited the 5-10 people who have classes at 8:40 am. Anyways, I am hoping that the snow will last till next week so maybe I can enjoy a snow day. Hit us, snowmageddon!

View from the safety of my basement home. The white bump in the middle ground is a car covered completely in snow.

Icicles! Weapon of choice in Narnia.

I am quite thankful that the sidewalk was cleared for the most part. Thank you to those who probably cleared the road at like 6 am and then again at 10 am.

Not many people are going to class.


Hopefully, my friends and I will go sledding down the Libe Slope later today. More updates to come!

1 comment:

Jane said...

"weapons of choice in narnia" MWAHAHA

Oh, I miss you.